Sunday 11 March 2012

Perfectly Pretty and Delightfully Delectable

I love cake. It's pretty, yummy and good mood inducing. Wedding cakes are no exception and when I stumbled upon Cotton and Crumbs I was lovestruck. Never before have I seen such an immaculate collection of the most beautiful, stunning and beyond gorgeous cakes, cupcakes and sweet treats. Scrolling through their lovely and extensive picture gallery, I couldn't physically narrow down any of the wonderfully decorated and exquisite pieces to showcase in my post. Hence the selection of collages pictured below - it was the only way I felt I could get across their truly marvellous range of perfectly pretty and delightfully delectable sweet treats.

Clicking onto their site is like embarking on a whirlwind of whimsical cake wonder. With designs to suit every bride there is a plethora of choice with everything from classic white to fairytale pink. From their base in Coventry, the fantastically talented Tracy James designs these elegant and romantic masterpieces that won Cotton and Crumbs the Best Wedding Cake Designer - West Midlands this year at the Wedding Industry Awards.

Even better, they offer day long classes on how to create your own beautifully bespoke cupcakes, charming chic hat box cakes and stunning 2 tier stacked rose cakes. From the pictures posted on their fabulous facebook page, it looks like they must be uber talented at passing on the gift of decorating these lovely treats.


Classic and beautiful, I love these neutral hued cakes. From the pearl embellishment to the carefully and perfectly formed flowers they're every brides dream.


Country kitsch and fairytale perfect, I love these pastel pink and green creations. The birdcage topper is such a fantastic idea. Love, love, love.

Something blue and new too. I love everything from the Cath Kidson inspired florals to the vintage brooch embellishments.


Pretty in pink and romantic to boot, these feminine beauties look too good to eat. From cake pops to cupcakes, Cotton and Crumbs seem to cover everything in such a lovely way.

I love this lilac and ivory themed cake table. The lace detailing on the cake is so very dainty and pretty and the embellishment on the cupcakes is exquisite.


Please have a look for yourself at their amazing website. I promise you won't be disappointed...just maybe a little hungry, a little jealous and a little awestruck:

http://cottonandcrumbs.co.uk/

Thanks for reading,
Chelsea
x

No comments:

Post a Comment