Thursday 1 March 2012

Calling all Real Life Brides

Whenever I'm reading through another wedding blogger's page, or flicking through the pages of a glossy wedding magazine, I'm always drawn to the real life weddings. It's probably real life weddings where I've picked up the most on the little details that I want to have and implement on my own big day.

I've had the lovely opportunity to share with you Anton and Vicky's beautiful real life wedding, but am calling on any recently wed brides to help me grow this uber important part of my blog. If you've just been lucky enough to have your own amazing wedding day, and want to help me share it with the world of weddings, then please email me at amorraweddings@gmail.com.

And just to remind you of the loveliness that was Anton and Vicky's wedding day, here are a few of my favourite photo's:





Thanks for reading,
Chelsea
x

No comments:

Post a Comment