Friday 13 April 2012

Save the Date

I love a good wedding show/fayre and got just a little overexcited when I was very kindly invited to the Save the Date event in Nottingham next weekend. After convincing my husband to be that he needed to come along with me (there is a blokes corner after all) I booked myself some tickets and am now looking very forward to a day of happy wedding excitement.

From the fabulously designed website and the list of brilliant suppliers it looks like it's the kind of wedding fayre that's right up my street. With catwalk shows, hair seminars and best of all, DIY workshops (I can guarantee that I will be signing up to learn how to make my very own pretty wooden bunting and flower buttonholes) it should be a fabulous event and I just couldn't help but share it.  

And in case you're not sure about going, according to the Save the Date blog, there are seven very good reasons why you just have to be there:

1)Each ticket purchased is entered into a prize draw to win £1,000 worth of wedding bands courtesy of the fabulous Temprell Jewellers. I can personally confirm that their wedding bands are absolutely amazing. They're a family run business and the quality of their products is second to none.

2)Catwalk shows with a difference!

3)A fabulous speakers corner featuring seminars from wedding experts.

4)A chance to be pampered at the vintage make up stand.

5)Cocktails and music in the Lyrical Lounge.

6)DIY workshops!

7)Last but not least, the opportunity to meet a fantastic range of local, handpicked wedding suppliers.





Check out their website for more info! Tickets are a fantastic price so don't miss out:

http://www.savethedatemagazine.co.uk/

Thanks for reading,
Chelsea
x

No comments:

Post a Comment